Pure cotton towels are towels made of pure cotton as the main raw material. People need to consider various factors when choosing pure cotton towels. What are the advantages of pure cotton towels? How should pure cotton towels be maintained? Let's talk about the issue of pure cotton towels today.
Pure cotton textiles are natural fibers whose main component is cellulose, and there are a small amount of waxy substances, nitrogenous substances and pectin. Pure cotton towel home textiles have been tested and practiced in many aspects. The contact between the fabric and the skin has no irritation and no side effects. Long-term wear is beneficial and harmless to the human body, and has good hygienic performance.
Because pure cotton towels are poor conductors of heat and electricity, the thermal conductivity is extremely low, and because pure cotton textiles themselves have the advantages of porosity and high elasticity, a large amount of air can accumulate between fibers, and air is a poor conductor of heat and electricity, pure cotton textiles have good moisture retention, and wearing pure cotton textiles makes people feel warm.
3. Heat resistance
Pure cotton towel home textiles have good heat resistance. When the temperature is below 110°C, it will only cause moisture on the fabric to evaporate without damaging the fibers. Therefore, pure cotton towels have no effect on the fabric when worn, used, washed, printed and dyed at room temperature. Thus, the washable and durable performance of the pure cotton towel is improved.
4. Alkali resistance
Pure cotton towels have a high resistance to alkali. Pure cotton towels are in alkaline solution, and the fibers will not be damaged. This property is conducive to washing, disinfecting and removing impurities after use. It can also be used to dye pure cotton fabrics and household items, printing and various processing techniques to produce more new cotton varieties.
Pure cotton towel has good hygroscopicity. Under normal circumstances, the fiber can absorb water into the surrounding atmosphere, and its moisture content is 8%-10%, so it touches human skin and makes people feel soft and not stiff. If the humidity of the cotton cloth increases and the ambient temperature is high, all the moisture contained in the fiber will evaporate, so that the fabric maintains a water balance state and makes people feel comfortable.
1. Do not use new towels directly, but wash them with water before using them. This is because towels may have been touched by many consumers when they are displayed in the mall, and it is unhygienic to use them directly.
2. Used towels should be washed, dried, and dried before use, so as to meet the requirements of hygiene and health. If they are reused without washing and drying, or even shared by many people, the chances of bacterial transmission will increase greatly, and May cause cross infection.
3. The place where the towel is placed should be kept ventilated and dry to prevent spots or breed various bacteria and increase the service life of the towel.
4. Do not use bleach to bleach household textile towels, so as not to damage the skin.
5. Towels should be replaced in time. Any product has a service life. Towels are fiber fabrics, which are organic matter, and their service life is generally 3 months. Therefore, towels should be replaced in time according to the use time. If towels develop mildew or become dry and hard, replace them immediately.
6. Everyone must have their own dedicated towels, and configure towel products for different purposes according to needs. Face towels, bath towels, absorbent bandanas, sports towels, etc. should all be used separately.
7. Household textile towels should be cleaned in time after use, disinfected once a week, and it is best to dry or dry them in time.
It can be seen that pure cotton towels need to pay attention to maintenance methods, such as towels should be replaced in time. Any product has a service life. Towels are fiber fabrics, which are organic matter, and their service life is generally 3 months. Therefore, towels should be replaced in time according to the use time. If towels develop mildew or become dry and hard, replace them immediately.