If you are a novice in camping, you may always seem to be in a hurry to prepare for camping gear and equipments. After you brought a bunch of things to the camp, you found out that you didn't bring what you really needed, but brought a lot of useless things. If you want to get rid of such a predicament, this article cannot be missed today.
(1) Tent: Tent is essential for camping, and it is also the key to good rest when camping. Be careful when choosing the tent. In summer camping, we should focus on sun protection, anti-mosquito, and ventilation. In winter, we should consider factors such as keeping warm, whether to prevent condensation, whether to protect from wind and rain, weight and volume, and ease of construction.
(2) Sleeping bag: Choose a sleeping bag according to the season, and a down sleeping bag is recommended, which is both warm and lightweight. Sleeping bags are also required for camping in summer, because the temperature difference between morning and night is relatively large in many places.
(3) Moisture-proof pad: Prepare a moisture-proof pad in advance, which can effectively isolate the moisture and cool air on the ground.
(4) Air cushion: The air cushion of camping gear equipments has different thicknesses and types. It is recommended to choose an automatic inflatable one, which is more convenient to use.
(5) Folding tables and chairs: It is easy to carry and can save space.
(1) Headlights: It is convenient to use and can free up your hands to do other things.
(2) Camp lanterns: It can provide lighting for the entire camp, making camping nights happier, and making it easier for everyone to eat and play together.
(3) Windproof lighter: It can also be used for emergency lighting.
(4) Flint: It can be used for emergency fire.
(1) Cassette stove: It is simple and convenient to use. You can cook rice, noodles, fried dish, soup, hot pot, etc. by plugging in the gas tank.
(2) Gas tank: It can be used with the cassette stove.
(3) Set of pots: It is easy to carry and can save space. Cooking pots, pans, and hanging pots are very important when camping.
(4) Barbecue grill: Campfire, camping, and barbecue are the best combination.
(5) Water storage bucket: It can ensure that there is sufficient water supply when camping.
(6) Seasoning: it is used to season food.
(7) Bowls, chopsticks, forks and spoons.
(1) Mobile phone: Be sure to take it with you when you leave the camp alone, in case you cannot contact anyone in an emergency.
(2) Power bank: It can charge the mobile phone in time.
(3) Walkie-talkie: It is suitable for team activities.
(4) GPS: Update the route at any time and solve the problem of getting lost.
(5) Survival whistle: When there is no other communication equipment or no signal, you can use the whistle to call for help. When encountering wild animals, you can also blow the whistle to scare them away.
(1) Trekking poles: Trekking pole is a great helper when mountaineering.
(2) Toiletry bag: keep it clean and tidy when outdoors.
(3) Universal knife: It can cut fruit and branches.
(4) Telescope: It can observe the environmental topography.
(5) Waterproof bag: When camping by the water, the humidity may be relatively large. It is easy to get wet in the clothes when you get up early. Put the clothes in the waterproof bag before going to bed, or put a small moisture-absorbing bag in the waterproof bag.
(6) First aid kit: It should include cold medicine, anti-inflammatory medicine, sunscreen, pain reliever, hemostatic bandage, band-aid, eye drops, safflower oil, mosquito repellent, sunscreen, etc.